Live Events & Web Casting
We offer a full spectrum of multi-camera live switched event and entertainment video services including live webcasting, multi-camera event production, music and comedy shoots. We also offer our clients web event portal design and web compression services.
We equip you with a team of skilled production professionals who will work with you on-site to cover all of your event video needs. In addition, we provide pre-event consultation, web portal design for your webcast, content management and viewing reports. We serve the St Louis area and beyond, get additional tips here.
Some key benefits of webcasting include:
- Increased viewership and potential revenue by broadening your audience
- Save money by eliminating travel expenses
- Drive traffic to your site and raise the profile of your events
- Create new opportunities for sponsorship with highly measureable metrics
- Build social networks
Our webcasting services include:
- On-site pre-event inspection with step-by-step solutions.
- On-site video event producer
- Unique web address URL for your event
- Professional camera crews, audio engineers and encoding technicians provided
- Synchronized PowerPoints during live webcast
- Live stream via our global content delivery network partners
- Integrate webcast with your website’s pages
- Your trailers, bumpers, and ad campaigns introduced into live stream
- Viewing statistics delivered next-day
- Archival conversion of your webcast to video file (flash, windows media, quicktime), or published to DVD
- Custom event video website portals where the keynote speakers can be archived.
- Speaker photographs and session descriptions with video streaming
- In Depth Reporting, Analytics and Metrics
Selected practice recommendations for contraceptive use 2nd ed. cialis Geneva: World Health Organization.