Live Events & Web Casting
We offer a full spectrum of multi-camera live switched event and entertainment video services including live webcasting, multi-camera event production, music and comedy shoots. We also offer our clients web event portal design and web compression services.
We equip you with a team of skilled production professionals who will work with you on-site to cover all of your event video needs. In addition, we provide pre-event consultation, web portal design for your webcast, content management and viewing reports. We serve the St Louis area and beyond.
Some key benefits of webcasting include:
- Increased viewership and potential revenue by broadening your audience
- Save money by eliminating travel expenses
- Drive traffic to your site and raise the profile of your events
- Create new opportunities for sponsorship with highly measureable metrics
- Build social networks
Our webcasting services include:
- On-site pre-event inspection with step-by-step solutions.
- On-site video event producer
- Unique web address URL for your event
- Professional camera crews, audio engineers and encoding technicians provided
- Synchronized PowerPoints during live webcast
- Live stream via our global content delivery network partners
- Integrate webcast with your website’s pages
- Your trailers, bumpers, and ad campaigns introduced into live stream
- Viewing statistics delivered next-day
- Archival conversion of your webcast to video file (flash, windows media, quicktime), or published to DVD
- Custom event video website portals where the keynote speakers can be archived.
- Speaker photographs and session descriptions with video streaming
- In Depth Reporting, Analytics and Metrics
Selected practice recommendations for contraceptive use 2nd ed. cialis Geneva: World Health Organization.